Sunday, September 29, 2013

1 Million .99 Songs

Something I learned as I was melting in the hot hot hot Pasadena sun sellling my music at the Rose Bowl Arts and Crafts Fair is I need to let you know how proud I am of the music I created with the amazing Philip Bynoe, currently touring world wide with Steve Vai. I also learned I need to encourage my friends, who are looking for delightful, creative, entertaining music for their toddlers to buy a song on iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby (just search on Pbndeb). And then tell their friends about the 1 song they purchased. We've given away hundreds of CDS and singles. We will continue to donate to those who need music and can't afford it. But Philip and I need to sell songs in order to continue the PBnDeb dream. I have a goal...drum roll please... 1 Million .99 downloads this year. If you listened to our music... and you like it, please go and buy a song... one song. And thank you from the bottom of my heart... thank you!

PBnDeb Facebook Music Store

https://www.facebook.com/pbndeb/app_155326481208883




No comments:

Post a Comment