Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PBnDeb's Song of the Month for November 2013

PLAY

Come kitty cat and play with me
We’ll scratch on the couch and climb a tree
We’ll catch a mouse and swat some bees
When you come play with me.

Hey little dog come play with me
We’ll dig a hole that’s three feet deep
We’ll chase our tails and beg for treats
When you come play with me.

As you can tell from the lyrics, this song is a delightfully 'play'ful tune and one of the first songs PBnDeb collaborated on with another artist.  Lori Gunnell is a very talented writer.  Her lyrics are inviting and clever.  She works at Russ Reid Company, instructs a great Yoga Tune Up® class and is married to Philip.  Thank you Lori for sharing your creativity with us!

Go ahead.  Listen to it.  I dare you NOT to sing this song after hearing it once.

Come everyone and play with me
We’ll dance and have a fun party
We’ll scratch and dig and hop and sing

When you come play with me

www.cdbaby.com/pbndeb3
You can listen to the entire song on our website www.pbndeb.com. Or purchase it from CDbaby.com/pbndeb3 or from iTunes (search on Pbndeb).

No comments:

Post a Comment